1. Pupils must be over 18 to book a singing lesson. If a pupil is under 18, a parent or carer must get in contact on their behalf.
2. If a pupil misses their lesson, the lesson fee must be paid in full.
3. If a pupil cancels or reschedules their lesson less than 24 hours before the session, the lesson must be paid in full.
4. If a pupil needs to cancel or reschedule, this must be done more than 24 hours before the lesson day. In which case, there will be no cancelation fee.
5. If the teacher needs to cancel a lesson, it will be rescheduled as soon as possible. If you have already paid, the payment will transfer to your new lesson time.
6. From 9th March 2020, all lessons will be taken online via Zoom.
7. The pupil (or the pupil's parent or carer) will pay for the lesson on the day or before the day of the lesson by bank transfer.
8. Pupil's must sign a lesson contract.
9. You may receive emails following up from you lesson with suggested songs or links to music or youtube recordings.
10. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
11. Students may voice record their lessons but may not sell or share with any third parties.